Thursday 14 September 2017

Temple Basin Ski Trip

Walking up temple basin was one of the easier parts of the trip. The hardest part was nailing the pizza wedge. The first day we couldn't go on the rope tow if we couldn't do the pizza which was annoying because the easiest way to learn was to go up on the rope toe 
because you can just fall off. By the end of it, I could stop most of the time but never got the nut cracker so I couldn't go up to the top because we had to leave early because there was bad weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,

Sam