Friday 5 May 2017

Term 2 Week 1 Reflection

This week was just like any other week. On Monday we decided we were doing girls vs boys as our debate topic. I was in the team that was for the girls so that will be interesting! We also played the game of awesome, which was pretty awesome... We had our second basketball training yesterday we just went through what we were doing and I can't wait for the game later today.  We also are starting a new subject in tech today. Hopefully it's cooking but either way, I should learn something new! Over the week we have been going through our high school check list but there's still a few I need to check up on! We also got to look at our Otago problem solving results which I got 3/5 on which I was really happy about.

1 comment:

  1. good job getting 3/5 on you Otago problem solving. i hope you win the debate and do well in basketball on Fridays. please respond to this as soon as you can if you can.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,

Sam