Wednesday 7 June 2017

WPCA Trip #2 Rock Climbing and Abseiling

Hanging off a cliff by a rope, my heart pumping, and my legs shaking. I pull the rope down and abseil down the cliff. As I get close to the end there's a bit where I could not put my legs on the cliff and it felt really weird. I unclip and start to walk back up again later on, we walk back down to go rock climbing! There were 4 places for the rock climbing the first one was the easiest. The second and third one were the hardest and no one completed them. The fourth was harder than the first but still a lot easier than the second and third ones. Then after everyone had a go at the rock climbing we pack up and head back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,

Sam